Thursday, May 9, 2013

I am a Featured Blogger at NanaHood

I AM SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT NANAHOOD.  

Teresa over at NanaHood has a Bloggers From Around The World series on her blog, and so far, she featured bloggers from Australia, Singapore and now, Hong Kong (me).  So I am super duper excited!

This series is all about bloggers that are from other countries to tell their story with a few pictures, some facts about their countries, the blogging communities in those countries.  It's very interesting! So don't delay, hop on over to NanaHood to check out the posts!!!!

NanaHood.com


Nice to meet you all!!!!

2 comments :

  1. I love your post and am so glad you shared your story with us! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Teresa for this opportunity!!! It's truly great to be sharing something about myself with you and your readers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives